As stewards of philanthropy, community foundations are positioned to provide timely support for communities impacted by disaster. Below are funds established by our colleagues to address both immediate and long-term rescue and recovery efforts. Please email us at email@example.com with any additional resources we can post.
- The Miami Foundation: The Walmart Puerto Rico Relief Fund
- Community Foundation Sonoma County: Sonoma County Resilience Emergency Fund
- Community Foundation of Puerto Rico: Puerto Rico Recovery Fund
- Hispanics in Philanthropy (in partnership with Fundacion Comunitaria de Puerto Rico): Hurricane Relief Fund for Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Florida
- Southwest Florida Community Foundation: SWFL Hurricane Relief Fund
- St. Croix Foundation, Virgin Islands: The CARE Fund
- The Community Foundation of Virgin Islands: Hurricane Relief Fund
- The Miami Foundation: The Hurricane Relief Fund, Irma Caribbean Strong Relief Fund, and Irma Community Recovery Fund
- Greater New Orleans Foundation: NOLA Pay It Forward Fund
- The Greater Houston Community Foundation: Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation: employee charitable fund.
- Austin Community Foundation, Capital Factory, Entrepreneurs Foundation, Live Oak Ventures, MFI Foundation, and United Way for Greater Austin: Central Texas Long-Term Hurricane Recovery Fund
- YCCF’s Emergency Relief Fund: www.yccf.org/donate
The Advancement Network (AdNet) is your networking and personal development resource for community foundation professionals serving in fund development, philanthropic advising and donor services roles.
Your Advancement Network (AdNet) membership is connected to you, the community foundation professional, rather than your foundation. Membership benefits include:
- Professional development webinars
- Access to our robust Membership Directory and online peer learning exchange
- Invitation to the AdNet annual spring conference
- Opportunity to improve your leadership profile through AdNet Board service and volunteering
Join our community today.
Already an AdNet Member?